Thursday, January 27, 2011

To Whom It May Concern...

Greetings Fam and thanx for stopping by :)
Sooooo, what's really going on here? Welllll, some folks know that Doshe Healing Arts offers Tai Chi, Qigong and Basic Self Defense instruction. That these offerings are just the tip of the iceberg (so to speak) is not so well known. 

Doshe has a much larger vision and is my contribution to the legacy of my ancestors and my commitment to the future of our children. This blog is an opportunity to share things that wouldn't generally be a part the current classes and workshops Doshe offers; things that inform my world view, inspire my walk, feed my soul, uplift my community and positively reflect the African presence in the Americas and the world at large. Things that keep me moving toward fulfillment of the mission of Doshe Healing Arts.

What Doshe's Doing, is creating safe space for authentic expression and providing sound practices for self defense and wellness. Engaging in small daily activities that have profound life long impacts, we promote personal development and healthy relationships one choice at a time...

What you find/experience here are practical examples of what that looks like in real time. Thanx again for stopping by and if you dig what's going on be sure to subscribe and tell a friend ;) Until next time...
Peace, Love, Guidance, Protection and Prosperity in Abundance

No comments:

Post a Comment